Byrne/Hanchett House, Walking Tour
This outstanding adaptation of an English Manor House was built circa 1891 by Eva Byrne Brandt. It was acquired by Benjamin S. Hanchett in 1918. The slate tiled roof, five chimneys and stone window sills combine with the brick fa�ade to present a feeling of permanence. One of the notable interior features ofthis house is the private chapel with its magnificent stained glass windows. The artisans who created this this masterpiece came from Italy especially to carve the wood and marble decorations.
Geographic coordinates are 42.960722°N, 85.656806°WLatitude: 42°57′38.599″N