On a plat map of 1907, the lot was listed as belonging to Helen M.Hoyt. The original owner of the house, Mr. Lowe was a salesman for Rademaker-Dodge Grocery Co. He and his wife Grace were residents through the 1930's. From then, the property attracted middle-class business and professional people. In the 1960-70's it was a famous "party" house and the interior walls were removed on the first floor to provide a dance floor. The walls were replaced to the approximate original floor plan by the owners in the early 1980's.
Geographic coordinates are 42.962443°N, 85.654352°WLatitude: 42°57′44.795″N