1706 Auburn Avenue N.E. was the first of 51 houses constructed in the Auburn Hills subdivision by Joseph W. Lee of the Auburn Hills Development Corporation.
Construction began in 1964 and was completed in 1965.
View Larger Map
LocalWiki is a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world’s local knowledge. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Learn more |
Except where otherwise noted, this content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. See Copyrights.