254 Fulton Street E is located in Heritage Hill. It was built in 1860. It is of the Italianate Villa architectural style. It's architectural significance is OUTSTANDING. Past owners include Sweet, Martin L..
Sweet House - 1973 Tour, 1993 Tour, 2000 Tour, 2003 Tour, 2004 Tour, Walking Tour
The building that is now home to the Grand Rapids Women�s City Club was originally built for the Martin Sweet family in 1856. Mr. Sweet is best remembered for building Sweet's Hotel, formerly the Pantlind and now the Amway Grand Plaza. Sweet also served the city as a mayor. After becoming a music school, a boarding house and even standing empty for a short time, the Women�s City Club purchased it in 1924.
Geographic coordinates are 42.963099°N, 85.662744°WLatitude: 42°57′47.156″N