Note in file: This home was built in 1908 by Chester Birge. He was a foreman at Berkey and Gay. The home in 1916 was bought by Harry Fairchild,secretary of Hazeltine and Perkins Drug Co. Glenwood C. Fuller, a lawyer with Wicks, Fuller and Starr purchased the home in 1928. The home was vacant from 1938 until 1941 when W.H. Riley bought it. Mr. Riley was a dentist. Peter Myer bought it in 1950.
Geographic coordinates are 42.956775°N, 85.657915°WLatitude: 42°57′24.39″N