401 Morris Avenue SE is located in Heritage Hill. It was built in 1926. Past owners include Power, Delbert, Bower, Clara B., McKay, Frank J., McGraw, Allen E., Patterson, W.L. & Ruth.
Like its parent at 411 Morris SE, this Colonial Revival house has received good care over the years. It was home to Mr. McKay�s son and its oak and ceramic tile floors invite visitors to traverse from room toroom. Many original fixtures and sconces adorn the wall. The warmth of the home continues on in the private garden behind.
Geographic coordinates are 42.955722°N, 85.65793°WLatitude: 42°57′20.599″N