According to THE GRAND RAPIDS HERALD, SUNDAY, JUNE 11, 1939
Campbell Electric changed its location to 1535 Wealthy St., SE.
The new location had a modern display room with both residential and commercial lighting.
Personel consisted of 30 men including Jack Van Houwel, electric engineer and Miss J. Campbell, lighting engineer.
Owner: Wallie G Campbell
Work in the field of electrical fixtures increased over the past year by 50%.
Campbell reports, "people are returning to quality merchandise."