Halos For Martyrs was a much-loved emo / post-hardcore band from Grand Rapids that existed from 2000 - 2003. The group was heavily influenced by bands like Braid and Lovesick. Their last performance coincided with the last show at 10 weston, which was shut down by the police mid-set. The show was relocated to the soon-to-be-open DAAC.
- Tim Broderick (Drums, Vocals)
- Justin Gray (Guitar)
- Brian Laetz (Bass / Guitar)
- Ben Scott-Brandt (Bass)
- Halos for Martyrs (Demo, 2001) Download
- A Rush of Sound and the Silence that Follows (Friction Records, 2003) Download
- Feel my Hands Loosen (Don't Be So Stubborn Tapes & Zines, 2003) Download
- PyneLodge - The first episode of this local podcast includes a lengthy interview with Broderick and Gray and downloads of the complete Halo's For Martyrs discography.
- Halos for Martyrs on Friction Records, label page from circa 2003.