Charitable thrift stores
- Salvation Army (Division Avenue, 28th Street)
- Goodwill (Division Avenue, 29th Street),
- St. Vincent DePaul (Division Avenue)
- Also, the Christian schools have a thrift store called "New 2 You" on 29th Street.
- One Man's Junk (Leonard Street)
- Scavenger Hunt (Division Avenue)
- Flashback (now located inside One Man's Junk at 450 Leonard Street NW)
- Time Left (in Allendale, on Lake Michigan Ave, same plaza as Family Fare on the right. You can take the 36 bus out that way). Grand Valley Students get 10% off.
- Phil's Stuff (Wealthy Street)
- Acanthus (Wealthy Street)
- There are a few on Fulton Street between Eastern Avenue & Fuller Avenue.
- New Eastown Antiques (Lake Drive)