"Haddonfield NJ" is a digital encyclopedia for Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Established in May 2015 by the Gumnut Group (publishers of HaddonfieldSOUP and the What's On newspapers) using the LocalWiki platform, Haddonfield NJ is free and open to everyone, everywhere.
All who want to learn about Haddonfield, New Jersey, are encouraged to visit often, either directly – at LocalWiki.org/haddonfield – or via HaddonfieldSOUP.com.
USING HADDONFIELD NJ
Steps 1, 2, and 3
- Learn what LocalWiki is and how it works.
- Create an account (optional, but recommended).
- Explore existing Haddonfield NJ pages.
Before you add a new page, please:
- Use the "Search Haddonfield NJ" function (at top left) to make sure the new page you're contemplating does not exist already.
- Peruse Haddonfield A to Z - Sheet1.pdf, a list of 750+ topics compiled by the Gumnut Group as suggestions for new pages.
- Read Creating a New Page.
- Draft your new content offline, in Word or some other text/edit program, then copy and paste it to a new page once you are satisfied with what you have written. That may help you avoid having to edit your new page extensively within LocalWiki.
Before you edit an existing page, please:
- Read Editing a Page.
If you find Haddonfield NJ of value, please consider donating to LocalWiki, a grassroots effort to collect, share and open the world's local knowledge. Since LocalWiki is a 501(c)(3) non-profit – US tax ID 26-1722486 – your donation should be tax-deductible.
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Email [email protected] or call 856-428-3399 and ask for David Hunter.