Sponsored by the Haddonfield Friends of the Library and held on the second Saturday and Sunday in September, the book sale offers more than 25,000 books for purchase.
The park in front of the Public Library, 60 Haddon Avenue, Haddonfield.
DATE AND TIME
- Members' Preview: Friday, September 15 from 7:00pm to 9pm
- Saturday, September 16 from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday, September 17 from 12:00n to 4:00pm
The park is tented for the event, so the book sale is on, "rain or shine."
DONATIONS OF BOOKS
Donations of books for the sale may be dropped at the library from the first Saturday in August.
One of the benefits of membership of the Friends of the Library is access to the book sale preview on the Friday night before the sale.
- To join at the preview, apply at the door.
- To join online, visit the Friends' website hfol.org/join-us.
- To join by mail, download Friends of the Library Brochure.pdf.
Funds raised at the book sale are used for critical programs and services at the library and to underwrite educational and cultural events.
- Phone: 856-429-1304 (Library)
- Web: hfol.org