Norfolk is a city founded in 1682.
Norfolk currently has the largest naval base in the world.
It has two four year state universities, Old Dominion University and Norfolk State University.
Home of 757 creative space.
The following Norfolk based topics are being constructed. Please contribute to these existing Portsmouth topics or start your own.
Leisure, Parks & Arts
Schools, Learning, & Libraries
- Spring Virginia Wine Festival - May 4-5
- Virginia Beer Festival - May 18-19
- Harborfest - Jun 7-9
- Bayou Boogaloo & Cajun Food Festival - Jun 21-23
- Great American Picnic & Fireworks - Jul 4
- Summer Brewfest - Jul 12
- Jazz Festival - Jul 19-21
- Latino Festival - Aug 24
- Opera in the Park Concert - Sep 7
- Mid-Autumn Moon Festival - Sep 8
- RibtoberFest - Sep 21
- Virginia Children's Festival - Oct 5
- Town Point Virginia Wine Festival - Oct 19-20
- 29th Annual Grand Illumination Parade November 23, 2013