107 Park Ave., taken c. 1913-15. Photo by Fletcher M. Durbin, courtesy of John P. Durbin. Address: 230 Park Avenue

Old Address: 107 Park Avenue

Other names: Burgess Cottage (1911), Broadhead Cottage (1913); DIS

Year built: 1910

Architect:

Other information: This was the residence of Henry Larom. During World War II it was the home of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Ward, whose son, Daniel F. Ward, was in service. Thomas P. Ward was mayor of the Village of Saranac Lake from 1935 to 1941. The family was involved in Democratic politics here for three generations.

230 Park Ave. in 2015. Courtesy of Chessie Monks-Kelly.Other historic properties 

Comments