Address: This address disappeared from the Sanborn Maps between the 1924 and 1931 maps, in connection with the creation of the Church Street Extension; Phil Gallos writes that "112 Main St. was then renumbered 110 Main St." (see maps on the Church Street Extension page, and the Werle Cottages article). But two 1977 news reports indicate that it burned on July 5 of that year, and a 1942 story reports that a "Mrs. George Fordyce, of Union Springs, was visiting her son, Ben, at Werle's cottage, 112 Main st."

Old Address: 112 Main Street

Other names: Conklin Cottage (1911), LaBounty Cottage (1911); DIS

Year built:


Other information:

Other historic properties