Address: 27 Winona Avenue
Old Address: 11 Winona Avenue
Other names: Haley (1912), Leggett Cottage (1928), Obenchain Cottage (1928), Thorton Cottage (1928), DeLancett Cottage (1929), Hewitt Cottage (1929); DIS
Other information: According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Hale Cottage, run by Mrs. J. A. Hale, had room for 12 patients, had four cure porches and charged $10-18 per week.
Other historic properties