Address: 234 Lake Flower Avenue
Old Address: 15 Lake Flower Avenue
Other information: 15 Lake Flower Avenue was the home of a masonry business owned in 1902 by Elihu W. Norman; operated by John Norman, it supplied the "culture stone" concrete blocks that were used in several buildings in village (c.f. the Marquay Cottage).
Adirondack Daily Enterprise, June 26, 1964
In 1954 Francis and Josephine Burke built Burke's Motel at 15 Lake Flower Avenue which has 14 units and a swimming pool and a home. Mrs. Burke will continue to operate this motel. Mr. Burke died in Dec. 4, 1962. (see 143 Lake Flower Avenue for the complete article)