Old Address: 20 Church Street
Other names: Presently the DeChantal Apartments
Year built: Before 1903 (Sanborn Maps)
Other information: Once the site of the home and office of Dr. Charles Trembley.
Other doctors who practiced with Dr. Trembley were Charles H. Haskins (1933-1939), Edward Welles (1939-54), J. L. Griswold (X-ray lab, 1945-1954), Gerard H. Cox (1948-1950), Francis X. Ipolyi (1954). Information is from village directories, and is decidedly incomplete.
The house was built by guide Tom Peacock. From 1962, the house appears to have been converted to apartments, as three or four residents are listed at this address in each directory. By 1972, the house had been razed to make way for the DeChantal Apartments.