Address: 29 Woodruff Street
Old Address: 22 Woodruff Street
Other names: Gilmore Cottage (1912), Roberson Cottage (1928), Conlin Cottage (1931); DIS
Other information: The sign reads, "Boyce & Roberson, Coal & Wood." This building was evidently the offices of the large firm. They also owned the building just across Church Street, and operated a coal and wood storage yard near the New York Central railroad station between Mills Avenue and St. Lawrence Avenue (Sanborn Maps, 1924 and 1931).