Year built: substantially rebuilt, 2014-2019
Other information: According to the 1945 Sanborn map, part of this building was the N.Y. Telephone Co. and the Glove Factory; the village Directories put the Aris Glove Factory at 26 Woodruff. It is possible that 24 and 26 Woodruff were different floors of the same building.
Adirondack Daily Enterprise, January 28, 2006
...Boyce and Roberson had that big four-bay station on church Street Extension, where the address is listed as 24 Woodruff St. today and is the home of G.O. Automotive Service. That station, 'back in the ‘30s and ‘40s, used to advertise that any parts customers needed for car repairs or tires, if ordered by 4 p.m., would be delivered the next day. Everything came by train from Albany or New York City.