Old Address: 28 Church Street

Other names: Mrs. P.W. Lattrell (1920s), Bailey Cottage (1911), Mussen Cottage (1928), O'Rourke Cottage (1932); DIS. Neill Cottage (1916)

Year built:

Other information: According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Neill Cottage, run by a Miss F. Neil, had room for 12 patients, had two cure porches and charged $15-25 per week.

Other historic properties