Old Address: 28 Old Military Road
Other names: Ward Cottage (1928), Obenchain Cottage (1929), Cyrus Mead (1931), Ayres Cottage (real estate management); DIS
See also: Ward Cottages
This house was bought by Lieutenant Colonel William B. Davidson, Sr. in 1948.
Adirondack Daily Enterprise, May 7, 1948
A two-story apartment house located at 28 Old Military road was taken over recently by Mr. and Mrs. William B. Davidson of this village following its purchase from Mrs. Louise Long of Georgia…