Address: 138 Church Street.Adirondack Park Motors was located at 28 Woodruff St. and sold Buicks and Oldsmobiles. The owners were sitting in a 1902 Oldsmobile with a new 1936 Oldsmobile parked behind it. This was later the location of a Studebaker/Packard Agency.
Photo courtesy of the Adirondack Room of the Saranac Lake Free Library - 83.574
Adirondack Daily Enterprise, February 4, 2006
Old Address: 28 Woodruff Street, also 22 Church Street as the corner building fronts on both streets
Other names: Adirondack Park Motors (1938), Bouck's Bowling Academy (1938), Fisher Motor Company (1945), Saranac Lake News Company (1962), Stratton Plumbing & Heating, Burns News, G. O. Automotive in 2012, Nori's
Other information: 28 Woodruff first appears in the village directories in 1936. Nori's acquired the site in 2015 along with 26
Other historic properties