Address: now vacant
Old Address: 46 Franklin Avenue
Other names: Miss Mary MacMillan, Dr. Small Cottage (1913), Bush Cottage (1928), Dogherty Cottage (1928), Cronni Cottage (1934), Hayes Cottage (1948-1955); DIS
In 1923 it was operated as a cure cottage with tray service and nursing care by Ina G. Harvey at weekly rates of $25 to $45.
An article titled "Cottage Calls," about the patients in the Bush Cottage at 46 Franklin Avenue, appeared in The Guild News in January 1942.