Old Address: 47 Franklin Avenue
Other names: Prall Cottage (1912), Robinson Cottage (1912), Wilcox Cottage (1912), Roberson Cottage (1928), Aikens Cottage (1945), Fadden (1945); DIS
Other information: According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Robinson Cottage, run by Mrs. A.B. Robinson, had room for 11 patients, had five cure porches and charged $15-20 per week. There was another Robinson Cottage at 45 Franklin Avenue.