Old Address: 57 Dorsey Street

Other names: Hatch Cottage (1912), Reynolds Cottage (1912), Higgins Cottage (1928); DIS

Year built:

According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Hatch Cottage, run by a Mrs. Hatch, had room for twenty patients, had six cure porches and charged $12-14 per week. It also is listed in the Disinfection Records in 1912.

Other historic properties