Address: 194 Lake Street
Old Address: 91 Lake Street
On December 29, 2010, the present owners commented: "we have the original Sears & Ro. Co. Construction sign in the attic! Clyde Cheeseman built the house in 1931. At some point in time he changed the two front windows to one large storefront window so his wife's African violets could get more direct sunshine.