Address: 19 Church Street
Old Address: 43 Church Street
Year built: 1906
Other information: A Queen Anne and shingle style cure cottage located at the corner of Church and River Streets. The Ames family lived there until 1910, when it was sold to Edward R. Young, who had come to the village for the cure in the 1890s; he added the second floor sleeping porch. Young died in 1911, and his wife lived in the house until 1915. It was subsequently rented for several years. It is substantially intact today.
The building housed the local Christian Science congregation from 1948 to 1967. The Quakers have also met there in recent years. On August 27, 2011, High Peaks Hospice and Palliative Care moved into new clinical offices in the 19 Church Street building.