Old Address: 67 Main Street (?)
The Bijou Theatre was operated by J.H. Farrington. It was operated by James Ahearn in 1914. It was apparently in the basement of what was later Newberry's store. The entrance was down the alley. Newberry's customers could go downstairs to the fabric department and see the sloping floor of the theatre, which may still be there.