1905 USGS St. Regis (below) and Santa Clara (above) Quadrangles showing Blue Mountain Road. Blue Mountain Road (also called the Azure Mountain Road) starts at the end of the Keese Mills Road, where it intersects with the Bay Pond Road, four miles west of Keese Mills. The road runs north, 18 miles past the ghost town of Brandon and Azure Mountain, ending at New York Route 458. Before the demise of the hamlet of Brandon, it was known as the Brandon Road.

Comments