Old Address: 36 Broadway
Year built: before 1899
Malone Palladium, February 8, 1906
Bradford B. Flint, senior member of the firm of B H. Flint & Co., proprietors of the Red Cross Pharmacy at Saranac Lake, has purchased the entire interest in the business and will conduct the pharmacy under its well-known name, with Bradford B. Flint as proprietor. A. L. Sayles, who has had an active interest in the Red Cross Pharmacy, retires and will return to Moira where he will devote his entire attention to his pharmacy located there.