Detail of a 1912 map of Upper Saranac Lake, courtesy of Natalie LeducLocation:  Northwest shore of Upper Saranac Lake

Other names: 

Year built: Before 1906

Camp Sunrise is located directly west of Green Island on Upper Saranac Lake.  It was owned by Harry M. Dunn of Dunn Brothers, bankers, of New York and Philadelphia. 

Brooklyn Daily Eagle, September 2, 1906

Mrs. H. M Dunn. Mrs. Francis Stevens, Walter L. Clark, Miss Clark, Mrs. Dunn and Douglass Dunn, of Camp Sunrise on Upper Saranac Lake, were one of the week's visiting parties.

Brooklyn Daily Eagle, July 26, 1908

The young people who form a merry party at the camp of Mrs. Harry M. Dunn are frequent visitors to the [Saranac] inn, and participate in lively games on the tennis courts.