Address: 513 Lake Flower Avenue
Old Address: 154 Lake Flower Avenue
Other names: Lambos Motel, La Petite Restaurant
Year built: 1940's
Casa del Sol is a Tex-Mex restaurant founded by Harry Tucker in June 25th 1978 in the former La Petite Restaurant and Motel property. Bryan Morgan purchased Casa in 2008, and closed the restaurant in December 2012, filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection. See "Local restaurant closes," Adirondack Daily Enterprise, December 21, 2012. The restaurant was bought in a bank auction in 2013 by three high school friends (Tug Duffy, Jerry Michael, Tim Reilly) who missed the good times they had at Casa. Casa reopened by the new owners who leased it to Walter McClure and Marie Beth Wigger in 2014 after significant renovations.