William Cavanaugh in the 1928 Canaras."

Address: 43 Franklin Avenue

Old Address: 49 Franklin Avenue

Other names: Hilliard Cottage (1911); Prall Cottage (1911), Dolan Cottage (1913), Cavanaugh Cottage (1928), Diver Cottage (1928), Masters Cottage (1932), Mead Cottage (1933); DIS

Year built:

Other information: According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Dolan Cottage, run by Mrs. N.A. Dolan, had room for nine patients, had four cure porches and charged $15-20 per week.

There is another Dolan Cottage at 20 Franklin Avenue.

Other historic properties

Comments