Address: 121 Main Street
Old Address: 108 Main St.
Year built: before 1879
Other information: According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Conklin Cottage had room for 9 patients, with two cure porches. It was run by Mrs. Jane Conklin. Rates were $16-18 per week.
Dr. Henry Leetch, a tuberculosis doctor, had an office here, initially a shared practice with Dr. Edgar Mayer.
2013-06-29 10:07:06 See Cure Cottages of Saranac Lake by Philip L Gallo's pages 90 and 91. Page 91 shows this cottage before it was moved. —22.214.171.124
2013-06-29 11:01:29 This house is still in its original location. The house to its right in the photo on page 91, the one with the tower, is the one that was moved. —MaryHotaling