Address: 19 Circle Street
Old Address: 8 Circle Street
Other information: Home of Carl D'Ambrisi and family. In 1957 it was purchased by Gerald and Frances Laba, who lived there with their four children until 1966, when they sold it to Loring Andrews, who had just purchased the Western Auto store at 44 Main Street. The Andrews sold it to Gail Chapin Bullock.