Address: 12 Labrador Lane
Old Address: 3 Johnson Road
Year built: 1931-1932
Architect: William G. Distin
Other information: A cure cottage built by Branch & Callanan for Dr. Henry Leetch, who specialized in treating tuberculosis, and who had the disease himself. He lived in the house until his retirement in 1965. A glass-enclosed cure porch is built over the garage.
The building retains most of its original interior detailing, including random-width oak floors and all brass pipes and fittings. The living roam features a large brick fireplace and cathedral ceiling. A cure porch built over the garage, facing southwest, is enclosed with large metal casement windows on all three sides for light and ventilation. An additional porch at the rear of the house has a shed-roof dormer.