Address: 52 Bloomingdale Avenue
Old Address: 29 Bloomingdale Avenue
Year built: c. 1912
Other information: The only residence in the village to feature a cobblestone cure porch, most likely the work of Pietro Tanzini.
It was built by Merton Drury, a livery operator. The 1917 health survey lists it as having a tuberculous resident. By 1926, it was registered as a commercial private sanatorium, operated as a boarding cottage by Mrs. Theresa Kearney.