Edelberg's Furs was a fur emporium at 45 Main Street. It was started as a tailor shop by Lincoln Jones in 1904. Jones, who had moved to Saranac Lake for his health, died in 1906, leaving the shop to Sam Edelberg, who bought fur from local trappers. In time, the fur business became the shop's primary focus.
By 1928 they had moved to the Pontiac Theater building at 13-15 Broadway.
- Gallos, Philip L., Cure Cottages of Saranac Lake, Historic Saranac Lake, 1985, p. 82. ISBN 0-9615159-0-2