Born: November 22, 1873
Married: William Morris, December 18, 1898
Emma Berlinghoff Morris In 1944, the Shamus Club was founded by Irving Altman and Kenton C. Ressler to provide children at the playground with cookies and milk twice a day during the summer months. In 1959 the Shamus Club changed its name to the Emma Morris Milk Fund in memory of the late Mrs. Morris. The Saranac Lake Rotary Club took over sponsorship of both the park and the milk fund in 1963.