Children: Henry, Mildred, Evelyn, and Richard (who died May 28, 1893)
Eugene T. Allen was a guide, the son of Hiram and Clarissa Swan Allen of Lake Placid, who came to the Adirondacks in the 1870s. Eugene's brother Henry owned the Grand View Hotel. Eugene moved to Saranac Lake in 1885.
Source: Charles Brumley, Guides of the Adirondacks: A History
According to Howard Riley's column in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise of April 28, 2012, Eugene Allen was guiding at the Wawbeek c. 1879. He was "a handsome reddish blonde. In the fall Eugene went to New York City with the Peltz family. He also visited the Saks and Robersons. When he came home he bought [sic: brought?] Addie a lovely ring."
He is buried with his wife and son Richard in Pine Ridge Cemetery.