Address: 79 Franklin Avenue
Old Address: 33 Franklin Avenue
Other names: John Carrier Home
Year built: 1908 or earlier (Sanborn maps)
Other information: Home of Jack Carrier until 1911. Operated by Anna Fallon, together with the Fallon Cottage Annex next door, starting in 1931. An article titled "Cottage Calls," about the patients at Fallon's, 33 Franklin Avenue, appeared in The Guild News in February 1942.
- Philip L. Gallos, Cure Cottages of Saranac Lake, Historic Saranac Lake, 1985, pp. 58 - 62. ISBN 0-9615159-0-2