Married: Helen Goodwin
Frank H. McKee (F. H. McKee) was a real estate agent whose offices were at 80 Main Street. As a member or members, Frank H. McKee and his wife, Helen F. McKee, were named in the sale of Pontiac Club property to the Saranac Lake Boys' Club, Inc., in 1917.
Adirondack Daily Enterprise, October 20, 1927
Announcement was made of the purchase by Herbert R. Leggett, 98 Main street, of the F.H. McKee real estate and insurance agency, 80 Main street. The consolidation of the two businesses under Mr. Leggett terminated 23 years of activity in the fields by Mr. McKee.
Adirondack Daily Enterprise, December 18, 1968
The Year 1930- "Frank McKee Will Long Be Remembered for Community Service—
When the train bearing the body of Frank McKee to its last resting place beside his forebears in a New England cemetery, leaves here tonight, there will pass from the life, but not from the thoughts of this community, a man who aided greatly in its development as a high grade resort, now internationally famous. Not only did Frank McKee have a fine business head, but he also had a great amount of civic pride. But the greatest gift he gave to his resort was vision, the same sort of vision that inspired the late Dr. Stewart Webb to build the Adirondack division of the New York Central railroad through what at the time was little more than a howling wilderness. "Having purchased the first piece of property on Lower Lake, the Birches, he later built two more fine camps there.
Then he started in the real estate and insurance business, his first purchase being the Roberts building on Main Street, which was a substantial building and one of the best in the Adirondacks at that time. Old residents were startled to learn that Mr. McKee paid $15,000 for the Evans cottage on Main street which was a staggering amount to pay for a piece of real estate even in the business section. He lived to see the property reach a value of a quarter of a million dollars on the estimate of experts, who assert such a figure is conservative."