Address: Now site of the expanded Saranac Lake Free Library at 109 Main Street
Old Address: 100 Main Street
Year built: before 1895 (Sanborn maps)
The Guild House was the home of the Saranac Lake Study and Craft Guild. In 1962, after the property was given to the Saranac Lake Free Library, the Guild House was demolished to make room for an addition to the Library.