The Kiwassa Farm, owned by William Betters and his wife Marie, was located just past the Branch Farm Road on the left, on Kiwassa Road. They had 80 acres, and 10 employees between 1900 and 1920. They bottled their own milk, did daily deliveries and furnished milk to Trudeau Sanatorium. Milk was 10 cents a quart.
- Howard J. Riley, Adirondack Daily Enterprise, "Spying on the Milkman", April 21, 2007