A parade of Saranac Lake US School cadets passing Miller's Pharmacy, April 6, 1918, on the anniversary of the U.S. declaration of war on Germany. A sign in the rightmost window of the pharmacy reads "N.P DeLisle Shoes. An N.P. Delisle lived at 22 Academy Street. The Ayer Block is visible at right.

Address: 5 Broadway

Old Address: 4-6 Broadway

Other names: McIntyre Block, Bernie Wilson's Restaurant

Year built: 1890

Miller's Pharmacy was operated by Lionel F. Miller through the 1930s.

Other historic properties

Comments