The Miss Saranac Diner, located at 7 Bloomingdale Avenue, was designed as a trolley car, with a dining room attached. 1 It was operated by Ernest & Grace E. Hoeth. It was owned by Hugh McKillip.

It started as McVeety's Diner in 1933.

Comments

Footnotes

1. Howard J. Riley, "Let's get a bite to eat", Adirondack Daily Enterprise, February 24, 2007