Mountain View Farm, owned by Joseph and Rose VanCour, was located on Trudeau Road; they bought it from a Mr. Buckley in 1904. The farm had 135 acres, milked 25 cows and employed only the family. The VanCours had eight children: Bernard, Ernest, Edmund, Thomas, Stan, Ralph, Ronald and Grace; Ralph ran the farm from 1937 until his retirement in 1985. They bottled their own milk and were in business until 1983. Most of the acreage of the farm is now part of the Beechwood Estates housing development.