Mrs. Lawrence Cottage, 2009 Mrs. Lawrence Cottage, 1930s (Courtesy of Priscilla Christine Mackay Goss) 74 Bloomingdale Avenue looking towards the Saranac River Address: 135 Bloomingdale Avenue
Old Address: 74 Bloomingdale Avenue
Other names: Groche Cottage (1928), Murray Cottage (1929), Wolf Cottage (1929) DIS
Other information: 74 Bloomingdale Avenue was operated by Mrs. Mildred Lawrence, among others. One of the patients to stay here was Louis Mackay
74 Bloomingdale Avenue looking towards Broadway, 1930s
The large house at right is the Hop House on Marshall Street.