Mt. Pisgah Lodge ad, 1931 journal of the Outdoor Life


Old Address: 6 Baker Street

Other names: Walker Cottage (1911), Weiler Cottage (1928), Willard Cottage (1929)

Year built: before 1911

Other information: According to the 1916 TB Directory, the Walker Cottage, run by Mrs. A.H. Walker, had room for 12 patients, had three cure porches and charged $12-16 per week.

Other historic properties