The Mt. Pleasant Farm, on Harrietstown Road adjacent to the Morgan Farm, was owned and operated by Richard M. and Emma Finegan. They had thirty cows and 370 acres, 40 tillable. The barns were located across the road from the house. They bottled their own milk until about 1930 and then sold it wholesale. The farm went out of business in 1958.
They had three children: Fletcher R. Finegan, Blanche Finegan Noyes, and Jessica Finegan Glen. Fletcher R. Finegan and Helen M. Leahy Finegan had three children: Richard F. Finegan, Helen Marie Finegan Camelo, and John E. Finegan. As of 2007, Mr. and Mrs. Jack Finegan and Mrs. Richard Finegan still lived on the farm property. Dick and Jack Finegan were longtime managers of the Adirondack Regional Airport.
- Riley, Howard, Adirondack Daily Enterprise, "Spying on the Milkman", April 21, 2007